Skip to main content

Senior Information


Transcript Requests

Need to have your transcript sent to a college, university or tradeschool? Please complete the below form and return to your counselor. 

Senior Transcript Release Form 


College Visits

Did you know you can take 4 college visits or job shadow visits throughout your high school career and it counts as an excused absence from school? College vistis and job shadowing are great opportunities to help get a better idea of what you want to do following graduation. Students will need to complete the below form and sign up on the clipboard in the counseling office in order to receive an excuse absense. Please see your counselor for my information and questions. 

College Visit Verification Form